Director Julianna Garber
Stage Manager Jessa Mellea
Assistant Director Louis Blachman
Choreographer Elivander Rijn
Costume Designer Sinead Chang
Set Designer Kyle McCracken
Hair and Makeup Kelly Moroney
Direction Mentee Carly Wang
Board Operator Elaine Wan
Assistant Stage Manager Hannah Bailey
Sound Designer Alex Levy
Melchior Gabor Matthew McCoy
Moritz Stiefel Bryce Stephens
Wendla Bergmann Celia Reddoch
Ilse Neumann Rosie Asmar
Martha Bessell Veronique Plamondon
Hänschen Rilow Niall Sulcer
Ernst Röbel Eli Melmon
Otto Lämmermeier QuincyShandlin
Georg Zirschnitz Will Nadan
Fredrich Kaizen Betts-LaCroix
Hermann Em Woods
Thea Lucy Beames
Anna Makena Reynolds
Greta Erica Trautman
Mariana Wheelan Nina Grigg
Adult Men Ethan Dowsett
Adult Women Emily Liberatore
Upstage would never have reached the point we have today without the incredible assistance of so many people and organizations. We would like to thank every person who helped. Below we would like to extend a few special thank yous:
- To Donna Brown and Emily Lew for their assistance in finding costumes for the show.
- To Castilleja Theater Department for helping us bring this show to life. From costumes to props and so much more, your open arms have helped us create the world of this show so much more fully.
- To Bob Mitton for providing set and lighting assistance, bringing the color of the stage to life.
- To the Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts and the Mountain View Performing Arts Committee for their support and for allowing us to use their amazing space.
- To the City Sunnyvale and the Sunnyvale Community Players for your incredible generosity with costumes and props.
- To our wonderful Assistant Director, Louis Blachman.
- To Daniel Shaindlin, exceptional mentor, for his undying support and help through our entire process.
- To Joan and Brian Mellea for giving us your time, your house, and so much help in creating a safe, productive space for Upstage to function.
- To Bonnie Fought and Jon Garber for their help in every aspect of this production - from legal documents, to rides, to set building.
- To our great tech team for coming in and bringing this show to life. You created a dynamic world we could never have imagined.
- To our dedicated cast for their hard work, positive attitude, and most importantly, for making this a wonderful and fun process.
- To the parents of all the students involved in this show for their support of their children and of our company during this production.